Epiroc, a leading productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has acquired the remaining share of Mobilaris MCE AB, a Sweden-based company that provides advanced situational awareness solutions that optimize operations in mining and civil engineering.
Mobilaris Mining and Civil Engineering (MCE), based in Luleå, Sweden, is a leading supplier of solutions that use data from personnel and machines to present real-time positioning and detailed status information in a sophisticated 3D user interface. The solution creates significant benefits for mining and civil engineering including shortening evacuation times, optimizing traffic flow, improving work conditions and reducing emissions.
Epiroc previously owned 34% of Mobilaris MCE and now owns 100%. Mobilaris MCE, which was a subsidiary of Mobilaris AB, has about 50 employees and had revenues of about MSEK 60 in 2020.
“Epiroc and the innovative team at Mobilaris MCE are already working closely together to provide situational awareness that boosts customers’ personnel safety and operational productivity,” says Epiroc President and CEO Helena Hedblom. “We will now incorporate their solutions fully in our comprehensive offering of 6th Sense digital solutions.”
The transaction is not subject to a disclosure obligation pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
- Solmax completes Propex Acquisition, expanding its Position as the World’s leading Geosynthetics Provider
- Qld Students to play leading Role in the Future of Resources
- Water Flows into the Irish Tara Mine stopped
- ENGIE and BASF sign Power Purchase Agreement for renewable Energy in Europe
- Queensland´s Exploration Expenditure for the September 2021 Quarter has risen by 7 %