Epiroc, a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has acquired the assets of Noland Drilling Equipment, a U.S. distributor of water well drilling equipment and related parts, services and consumables.
Noland Drilling Equipment is based in Roanoke, Virginia, United States. The company operates in several states mainly in the southeastern United States. It has eight employees.
“Through this acquisition we expand our presence within water well drilling in this important region,” said Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s Senior Executive Vice President Mining and Infrastructure. “We are happy to welcome the solid team at Noland Drilling Equipment to Epiroc.”
The purchase price is not material relative to Epiroc’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. Noland Drilling Equipment becomes part of Epiroc’s Mining and Rock Excavation Service division.
- Increased Unemployment Rate highlights Importance of Queensland Resource Sector Jobs
- Evraz KGOG and Vist Group deploy automated System for Monitoring Mining Vehicles in Quarries
- Roadmap for the Future: Hatch helps develop Port Master Plan 2050
- LMV Commerciale srl and REMA TIP TOP AG enter into partnership
- Lane (Salini Impregilo) ready to expand further in U.S. with new President