Epiroc, a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has acquired the assets of Noland Drilling Equipment, a U.S. distributor of water well drilling equipment and related parts, services and consumables.
Noland Drilling Equipment is based in Roanoke, Virginia, United States. The company operates in several states mainly in the southeastern United States. It has eight employees.
“Through this acquisition we expand our presence within water well drilling in this important region,” said Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s Senior Executive Vice President Mining and Infrastructure. “We are happy to welcome the solid team at Noland Drilling Equipment to Epiroc.”
The purchase price is not material relative to Epiroc’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. Noland Drilling Equipment becomes part of Epiroc’s Mining and Rock Excavation Service division.
- Flatiron Partners selected for Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel Expansion Project in USA
- QRC calls for Labor’s Australian Future Mines Centre to be based in Queensland
- Boliden: Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, 2018
- QRC welcomes Peabody’s Australian first on rehabilitated mined Land
- World’s first all-in-one wet Processing System to be revealed at bauma