Epiroc, a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has acquired the assets of Noland Drilling Equipment, a U.S. distributor of water well drilling equipment and related parts, services and consumables.
Noland Drilling Equipment is based in Roanoke, Virginia, United States. The company operates in several states mainly in the southeastern United States. It has eight employees.
“Through this acquisition we expand our presence within water well drilling in this important region,” said Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s Senior Executive Vice President Mining and Infrastructure. “We are happy to welcome the solid team at Noland Drilling Equipment to Epiroc.”
The purchase price is not material relative to Epiroc’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. Noland Drilling Equipment becomes part of Epiroc’s Mining and Rock Excavation Service division.
- Byerwen Coal Mine Opening good News for Queensland Exports, Jobs and Royalties
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Service Contract in Chile
- Global Silver Production to Recover from 2020 to exceed 1B ounces by 2023
- Global Gold Production to reach M132 Ounces in 2023
- Small Robbins Double Shield TBM makes a monumental Achievement in the Parmer Lane Wastewater Interceptor in the USA