Epiroc, a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, appoints new members of Group Management and creates a more efficient working structure.
Effective today, Epiroc’s Group Management has the following members (* = new member).
- Helena Hedblom, President and CEO
- José Manuel Sanchez, President Surface division*
- Sami Niiranen, President Underground division*
- Jess Kindler, President Parts & Service division*
- Jonas Albertson, President Technology & Digital division*
- Goran Popovski, President Tools & Attachments division*
- Nadim Penser, Senior Vice President Human Resources*
- Anders Lindén, Senior Vice President Controlling and Finance (CFO)
- Jörgen Ekelöw, Senior Vice President General Counsel
- Martin Hjerpe, Senior Vice President M&A and Strategy
- Mattias Olsson, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications
“The new structure is designed for speed and efficiency and to strengthen customer focus,” says Helena Hedblom, President and CEO. “We keep our focused and decentralized structure, strengthen our focus on technology and digitalization further, and create a more integrated team where the support functions are closer to the business.”
Epiroc previously had seven divisions, where the presidents reported to a business area president. The new structure has five divisions and the presidents now report directly to the President and CEO. The financial reporting setup will remain with two segments, Equipment & Service and Tools & Attachments.
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative, safe and sustainable drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden, had revenues of SEK 41 billion in 2019, and has more than 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.