Epiroc has appointed Charlotta Grähs as Senior Vice President General Counsel and member of Group Management, effective not later than March 1, 2022. Charlotta Grähs will succeed Jörgen Ekelöw, who will retire.
Charlotta Grähs is currently Senior Vice President, General Counsel at Trelleborg, a Sweden-based industrial company. She is a Swedish citizen, born 1971, and holds a Master of law from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, and University of Mannheim, Germany.
“I am pleased to welcome Charlotta to Epiroc,” says Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s President and CEO. “She has an excellent profile, including experience from leading corporate legal functions, acquisitions and divestments, and corporate governance, that will contribute to the development of Epiroc in the coming years.”
Charlotta Grähs will also act as Secretary to Epiroc’s Board of Directors.
Jörgen Ekelöw will retire at the end of April 2022, which will ensure a good transition.
- bauma 2022: Reach new Levels of Construction with Epiroc
- Qld Girls poised to become Resources’ next Leaders and Innovators
- Rudolf Hausladen and Dr. Christoph Beumer inform about the Future of Beumer Group
- Rema Tip Top and Al Dobowi Industrial Rubber Services join forces to provide premium industrial Services across the MENA Region
- bauma: Prospects for sustainable Mining