Epiroc, productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has completed the acquisition of JTMEC. The Australian company specializes in providing mines with electrical infrastructure, supporting the industry’s transition to battery electrification.
JTMEC, based in Perth, Australia, is an electrification infrastructure solutions provider for both underground and surface mines. The company’s offerings include high voltage installation and maintenance work, transformer servicing and testing, engineering design, feasibility studies, and training. It also manufactures electrical products including substations and mine chargers. JTMEC has 190 employees and had revenues in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2021, of about MAUD 34 (MSEK 235).
- IWiM hosts successful inaugural International Day of Women in Mining
- First Nations’ Talent shines at State Mining Awards
- Beumer Group acquires full Control of the FAM Group of Magdeburg
- Hexagon unveils life-of-mine Smart Platform for Mining
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Sweden including Battery and Automation Solutions