Epiroc, a leading productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has completed the acquisition of DandA Heavy Industries, a South Korean manufacturer of hydraulic breakers.
DandA Heavy Industries, based in Seoul, South Korea, manufactures and sells hydraulic breakers for customers in construction, demolition, rock excavation, quarrying and infrastructure. The company, which has a production facility outside Seoul, has about 60 employees and had revenues in 2020 of about MSEK 210.
The transaction is not subject to a disclosure obligation pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
DandA Heavy Industries will keep its brand and channels, and continue to be based in South Korea.
Epiroc announced on April 27, 2021, that it had agreed to acquire DandA Heavy Industries.
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in China
- Epiroc appoints Charlotta Grähs as new General Counsel
- Sika acquires full-range Waterproofing Expert In China
- Ventia wins Defence Force Engineering Support Contract
- Webuild: Process concluded for acquiring Seli Overseas, a company specialized in worldwide Underground Excavation Works