Jörgen Ekelöw, Epiroc’s Senior Vice President General Counsel and member of Group Management, has decided to retire at the end of April 2022.
“I wish to thank Jörgen already now for his great contribution during his long career with Epiroc and Atlas Copco. He was instrumental in the successful creation of Epiroc and is a valued member of Group Management,” says Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s President and CEO.
Jörgen Ekelöw, born 1955, has held the position of Senior Vice President General Counsel and member of Epiroc’s Group Management from 2017. Prior to this, he has held various legal positions in the Group, then Atlas Copco, for in total 19 years.
The recruitment of a successor to the role of Senior Vice President General Counsel will be initiated soon. Jörgen Ekelöw will remain in his current role until the end of April 2022 and ensure an orderly transition.
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in China
- Schaeffler wins Railsponsible Supplier Award 2021
- Berco extends Mining Range for plus 200-ton Excavators with first-to-market Undercarriage Components