Jörgen Ekelöw, Epiroc’s Senior Vice President General Counsel and member of Group Management, has decided to retire at the end of April 2022.
“I wish to thank Jörgen already now for his great contribution during his long career with Epiroc and Atlas Copco. He was instrumental in the successful creation of Epiroc and is a valued member of Group Management,” says Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s President and CEO.
Jörgen Ekelöw, born 1955, has held the position of Senior Vice President General Counsel and member of Epiroc’s Group Management from 2017. Prior to this, he has held various legal positions in the Group, then Atlas Copco, for in total 19 years.
The recruitment of a successor to the role of Senior Vice President General Counsel will be initiated soon. Jörgen Ekelöw will remain in his current role until the end of April 2022 and ensure an orderly transition.
- All-new AutotriaxQube revolutionizes triaxial Testing
- Nordic Iron Ore and Epiroc Sweden AB sign MoU
- Outokumpu appoints Tamara Weinert as President of Business Area Americas
- Voith Hydro and Swedish Mine Storage enter Development Partnership for the Advancement of Decarbonization
- Metso Outotec teams up with Mining and Construction Equipment Sweden and Värnamo Krosskonsult