Epiroc, a leading productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has agreed to acquire DandA Heavy Industries, a South Korean manufacturer of hydraulic breakers.
DandA Heavy Industries, based in Seoul, South Korea, manufactures and sells hydraulic breakers for customers in construction, demolition, rock excavation, quarrying and infrastructure. The company, which has a production facility outside Seoul, has about 60 employees and had revenues in 2020 of about MSEK 210.
“The acquisition of DandA Heavy Industries will strengthen our leading position on hydraulic attachment tools for the construction industry and supports our long-term growth strategy,” says Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s President and CEO.
The acquisition is expected to be completed at the end of Q2 2021. The purchase price is not material relative to Epiroc’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. The business will become part of Epiroc’s Tools & Attachments division and will keep its brand and channels, and continue to be based in South Korea.
- K+S closes Sale of Americas Salt Business to Stone Canyon Industries Holdings, Mark Demetree and Partners
- Vinci Energies hat Honold GmbH übernommen, ein Unternehmen für Netz- und Tiefbau
- Solmax once again accelerates its Growth and acquires TenCate Geosynthetics
- Epiroc to acquire the Mining Electrification Solutions Provider Meglab
- MBCC Group erwirbt Bluey Technologies