On 12 May 2020 Femern A/S has activated the conditioned contracts on ’Tunnel North’, ’Tunnel South’ and ’Ramps and Portals’ that were signed between Femern A/S and the construction consortium Femern Link Contractors (FLC) on 30 May 2016.
The activation of the contracts is carried out in accordance with the political agreement about the start of construction works of the Fehmarnbelt Fixed Link on the Danish side from 23 April 2020 between the Danish Government (Socialdemokratiet), Venstre, Dansk Folkeparti, Radikale Venstre, Socialistisk Folkeparti, Det Konservative Folkeparti and Liberal Alliance.
The political agreement has been published on the website of the Danish Ministry of Transport and Housing.
Source: Femern A/S
- Webuild: First stone laid for Ionian Highway in Italy
- Western Sydney Airport Line: Project Update
- Baustart des Arbeitshafens für den Bau des Fehmarnbelt-Tunnels
- Flatiron awarded Rehabilitation and Lane Replacements Project in Los Angeles
- Call-for-Papers of the US Conference for Underground Construction RETC 2021 has started