On 12 May 2020 Femern A/S has activated the conditioned contracts on ’Tunnel North’, ’Tunnel South’ and ’Ramps and Portals’ that were signed between Femern A/S and the construction consortium Femern Link Contractors (FLC) on 30 May 2016.
The activation of the contracts is carried out in accordance with the political agreement about the start of construction works of the Fehmarnbelt Fixed Link on the Danish side from 23 April 2020 between the Danish Government (Socialdemokratiet), Venstre, Dansk Folkeparti, Radikale Venstre, Socialistisk Folkeparti, Det Konservative Folkeparti and Liberal Alliance.
The political agreement has been published on the website of the Danish Ministry of Transport and Housing.
Source: Femern A/S
- Strabag continues to upgrade Hungarian Expressway 67
- Setting the Anchor on Poland’s Baltic Coast - fischer heavy-duty Fixings secure Świna Tunnel
- Cossi Costruzioni (Webuild Group) best Bidder for Maintenance Works and Upgrade of Motorways in Italy
- Strabag modernising technically challenging Railway Section in the North of the Czech Republic
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant Revenue and Earnings Growth in the first Half of 2021