On 12 May 2020 Femern A/S has activated the conditioned contracts on ’Tunnel North’, ’Tunnel South’ and ’Ramps and Portals’ that were signed between Femern A/S and the construction consortium Femern Link Contractors (FLC) on 30 May 2016.
The activation of the contracts is carried out in accordance with the political agreement about the start of construction works of the Fehmarnbelt Fixed Link on the Danish side from 23 April 2020 between the Danish Government (Socialdemokratiet), Venstre, Dansk Folkeparti, Radikale Venstre, Socialistisk Folkeparti, Det Konservative Folkeparti and Liberal Alliance.
The political agreement has been published on the website of the Danish Ministry of Transport and Housing.
Source: Femern A/S
- Orica announces strong Performance in a Covid-19 Environment
- Sika expands Operations in Dubai and increases Production
- Traveling together: Hatch and LTK join together to form top Rail and Transit Solutions Provider
- Großer Erfolg vor Bundesverwaltungsgericht: Alle Klagen gegen Bau des Fehmarnbelt-Tunnels abgewiesen
- Strabag to upgrade an approx. 55 km long Railway Line in Hungary