On 12 May 2020 Femern A/S has activated the conditioned contracts on ’Tunnel North’, ’Tunnel South’ and ’Ramps and Portals’ that were signed between Femern A/S and the construction consortium Femern Link Contractors (FLC) on 30 May 2016.
The activation of the contracts is carried out in accordance with the political agreement about the start of construction works of the Fehmarnbelt Fixed Link on the Danish side from 23 April 2020 between the Danish Government (Socialdemokratiet), Venstre, Dansk Folkeparti, Radikale Venstre, Socialistisk Folkeparti, Det Konservative Folkeparti and Liberal Alliance.
The political agreement has been published on the website of the Danish Ministry of Transport and Housing.
Source: Femern A/S
- Costain Driving Industry Innovation as strategic Partner in UK Government’s new Living Lab Programme
- Cimic's UGL secures new Maintenance Services Contracts
- ITA-AITES WTC 2020 in Malaysia goes digital
- Genoa's New Bridge towards Completion of Project: Start of Load Tests with 56 Trucks, 2,500 Tonnes
- Strabag Consortium building Bulgarian Railway Line