Filo Mining Corp. announces the appointment of Mr. Phil S. Brumit Sr. to its Board of Directors. Mr. Brumit brings extensive natural resource development and operational experience to the Company.
Mr. Brumit is a mining executive with over 40 years of experience in property evaluation, engineering, project management, construction, start-up and operations within the industry. His industry experience includes President of Freeport-McMoRan’s African Division focused on the Tenke Fungurume Mine in the DRC, North American Manager of Operations for Newmont Corporation, and General Manager of Operations for PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara's Batu Hijau mine in Indonesia. Mr. Brumit currently serves as Executive VP Projects & Operations at Josemaria Resources Inc.. Prior to joining Josemaria, Mr. Brumit was President and Managing Director of Minera Candelaria, a subsidiary of Lundin Mining Corporation.
Lukas Lundin, Director, comments, "We are pleased to welcome Phil to Filo Mining. He brings engineering, development, and operational experience to our Board; adding a critical set of skills as we advance the Filo del Sol Project."
Source: Filo Mining
- SNC-Lavalin-led Joint Venture selected to provide Flood Mitigation Support for FEMA
- BAM implements new Organisation Structure to further improve Effectiveness and Growth
- B.C., Canada: Provincial State of Emergency declared
- Solmax acquires Propex to further expand into unique and value-added geosynthetic Products and Solutions
- Honours at national Women in Resources Awards in Australia