Flatiron has been awarded a contract for a key project to rehabilitate a nearly 10-mile stretch of State Route 210 in the Los Angeles community. Work on the more than $135 million contract for the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is expected to commence later this spring. Flatiron is one of the largest infrastructure contractors in North America.
The bid-build delivery project will rehabilitate the pavement on SR 210 (from I-5 to the Wheatland Avenue Undercrossing), utilizing approximately 160,000 cubic yards of jointed plain concrete pavement. “We are excited to deliver this great project,” said Dale Nelson, Senior Vice President of Flatiron’s Southwest Division. “Our team has put together a strategy to rehabilitate this busy stretch of highway in the safest and most cost-effective manner possible.”
Flatiron expects to receive notice to proceed from Caltrans in the coming months.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Femern A/S activates Contracts
- Hochtief gewinnt Auftrag für neue A-40-Rheinbrücke in Duisburg
- Call-for-Papers of the US Conference for Underground Construction RETC 2021 has started
- Strabag lands Infrastructure Project in Hungary
- Afry awarded Detailed Design Consultancy Services Contract for a 1200 MW Pumped Storage Project in India