FLSmidth has received an order worth approximately EUR 40m (DKK 300m) from Indonesian cement producer PT Semen Padang for a cement production line with a capacity of 8,000 tonnes per day.
The plant is located in Indarung, just outside the city of Padang in West Sumatra, Indonesia.
The order comprises equipment for the main part of the production line, including a raw mill, coal mill, preheater, kiln, burner, clinker cooler and silo equipment as well as a complete control system for the entire plant.
This new line will be the sixth line at the plant site. PT Semen Padang is a well-known customer to FLSmidth who supplied four of the other five lines.
PT Semen Padang is part of Semen Indonesia Group, which today is Indonesia's largest cement producer with a total annual output of approximately 30 million tonnes cement.
"FLSmidth has a long and strong relationship with PT Semen Padang and Semen Indonesia Group. FLSmidth's last major orders from Semen Indonesia Group comprised two production lines that were successfully commissioned in 2012. Most of the equipment at Semen Indonesia Group's cement plants in Indonesia was supplied by FLSmidth, starting in 1910 with the successful commissioning of Padang's first production line," President of the Cement Division Per Mejnert Kristensen comments.
The order will be booked by the Cement division and contribute beneficially to FLSmidth's earnings until the end of 2015.
- Geyser Batteries Manufacturing Carbon Footprint significantly lower than the Industry Average
- Innovative and practical: New features introduced by RTG Rammtechnik GmbH set Standards for Sheet Pile Wall Construction
- Superior teams with EESSCO to supply Aggregate Equipment in New England
- Metso Outotec wins EUR 100 Million Order for Delivery of complete Key Equipment for a new Zinc Plant in Russia
- Metso Outotec delivers Flotation Technology to GTK’s Pilot Plant