FLSmidth has received an order worth approximately EUR 42m (approximately DKK 310m) from Indonesian cement producer PT Semen Gresik for a greenfield cement plant with a capacity of 8,000 tonnes per day. The new plant will be located just outside the city of Rembang in the north-eastern part of Central Java, Indonesia.
The order comprises equipment for the main part of the production line, including a raw mill, coal mill, preheater, kiln, burner, clinker cooler and silo equipment as well as a complete control system for the entire plant.
This new cement plant will be PT Semen Gresik's fifth production line. PT Semen Gresik is a well-known customer to FLSmidth who has supplied the company's four other production lines located in Tuban, Java.
PT Semen Gresik is part of the PT Semen Indonesia Group, which today is Indonesia's largest cement producer with a total annual output of approximately 30 million tonnes cement.
"This is the second order to FLSmidth from the PT Semen Indonesia Group within two months and we are happy to continue our long successful partnership with the Group. A close cooperation that started in 1910 with the commissioning of PT Semen Padang's first production line, and which has resulted in most of the equipment at PT Semen Indonesia Group's cement plants in Indonesia being supplied by FLSmidth," President of the Cement Division Per Mejnert Kristensen comments.
The order will be booked by the Cement Division and contribute beneficially to FLSmidth's earnings until the end of 2015.
- Metso Outotec wins EUR 100 Million Order for Delivery of complete Key Equipment for a new Zinc Plant in Russia
- Bauma China – ZF Basicpower exhibits robust and reliable Technology
- Orica announces strong Performance in a Covid-19 Environment
- Implenia accelerates Strategy Implementation and sets new Targets after rigorous Risk assessments of Portfolio
- New Integration advances the Planning, Design and Development of Urban Environment