Fogtec is part of a research project which is supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
It was initiated by the renowned Montan-University Loeben and its goal is to establish an approved qualification training for raising the safety in infrastructure with a particular focus on underground constructions. Fogtec provides its expertise in active firefighting in tunnels and high pressure water mist technology.
Source: Fogtec Brandschutz GmbH & Co. KG
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years
- Hexagon partners with Hard-Line to protect Mines with tele-remote Technology
- Hexagon announces Agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment to provide autonomous Safety Systems for the Mining Industry
- Rema Tip Top AG acquires Austrian Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH
- Implenia signs Agreement to sell Austrian Building Construction unit to ZECH Bau Austria GmbH