A working meeting between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, and Wolfgang Buechele, Chief Executive Officer of Linde, took place at the Gazprom headquarters.
The parties discussed ongoing and future cooperation, focusing, inter alia, on the construction of the Amur gas processing plant (GPP). At present, the manufacturing of the core equipment for the first start-up complex continues. It is planned to launch the construction of the second start-up complex in the near future.
The meeting also touched upon collaboration in liquefied natural gas production.
Linde AG is one of the world's largest companies focused on industrial technologies for natural gas treatment and separation with the recovery of ethane, propane and heavier hydrocarbon fractions. In addition, the company designs and builds cryogenic facilities for natural gas and helium liquefaction.
The Amur GPP with a design capacity of 42 billion cubic meters of gas per year will be constructed near Svobodny in the Amur Region. The GPP will include the world's largest helium production facility. Linde will supply the Amur GPP with the core process equipment for cryogenic recovery of helium and valuable petrochemical substances from gas.
On June 17, 2016, Gazprom, Linde, Power Machines, and Salavatneftemash signed the Agreement of Intent to explore the possibilities for joining efforts in manufacturing natural gas liquefaction and processing equipment in Russia.
- New Integration advances the Planning, Design and Development of Urban Environment
- Construction Machines – Italian Market in Lockdown in 2020 and Restart in 2021
- Fugro to provide Quality Assurance Testing Services for Dallas Airports
- Webuild in a new Scholarship Agreement with University of Melbourne to support talent Pipeline in the Infrastructure Sector in Australia
- Pieridae engages EPCC contractor Bechtel