DGGV Annual Meeting – SAVE THE DATE: 19–23 September 2021 in Karlsruhe
CALL FOR SESSIONS
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, 2 December 2020 | Download Call as PDF
The Annual Conference of the Deutsche Geologische Gesellschaft – Geologische Vereinigung (DGGV – The German Geological Society) will be held 19–23 September 2021 at the KIT Karlsruher Institute of Technology in Germany.
The scientific committee identified the following themes:
1. Earth Surface and Sedimentary Processes
2. Metamorphic Systems
3. Magmatic Systems
4. Mineral Physics and Chemistry
5. From Microstructures to Tectonics
6. Climate – Present, Past and Future
7. Advances in Computational Geosciences
8. Advances in GeoAnalytics
10. Groundwater Resources
11. Geoenergy for Future
12. Underground Storage
13. Industrial Resource Strategies and Outreach
14. Raw Materials and Mining
15. Geological Survey & Geohazards
16. Open Sessions
We are now inviting the DGGV and geoscience communities, and all other interested parties to submit suggestions for sessions and to distribute this Call for Sessions across their networks.
You are kindly invited to submit a session. Please
- provide a title, a list of minimum 2 conveners and contact information, and a short description of the session (max. 250 words).
- select the appropriate theme for this session.
- consider to suggest a session keynote speaker (incl. contact data, working title for lecture and brief explanation why you have chosen this speaker). We will apply for DFG grants for keynote speakers, covering travel expenses.
Deadline: Thursday, December 2nd 2020
Link to further Information
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director