The date is set. The GeoTHERM changes its date and will take place on June 24th + 25th 2021 at the Exhibition Center Offenburg.
"It is important for us to offer the best circumstances for the GeoTHERM. Therefore, we have decided to hold the GeoTHERM in early summer next year", explains managing director Sandra Kircher. "We are very pleased about the positive feedback from the exhibitors and are sure that we will create the best conditions for the GeoTHERM with an optimal hygiene and safety concept and the change of season", project manager Anja Kurz describes the procedure.
The combination of congress and trade fair for surface and deep geothermal energy will of course be retained. Already acquired tickets keep their validity.
- Geogrid reduces Earthworks by more than 40 per Cent
- Orica and Epiroc unveil Prototype System for first Stages of Underground Automation
- GEOKARLSRUHE 2021: Sustainable Earth – from Processes to Resources – Call for Sessions
- Mining is essential to stop climate Change
- Orica announces strong Performance in a Covid-19 Environment