A DMT crew and 9 vibro vehicles have successfully surveyed an area southeast of Munich for Stadtwerke München GmbH (SWM) using the proven slip sweep method, which delivers excellent data quality for high-resolution imaging with minimum acquisition footprint.
Seismic operations were completed on Friday 22nd February ahead of schedule and without any accidents or major incidents.
In total the 82-member DMT-crew explored an area of 183.5 square kilometers in under three weeks, recording underground data from 15,045 source points and 15,043 receiver points. Field equipment is now being collected as quickly as possible and brought back to base camp where the data will be downloaded and processed by exerts at DMT Petrologic GmbH & Co. KG and finally interpreted by DMT’s geologists.
Having a reliable picture of the underground will enable the client to best utilise the geothermal potential of the region.
Source: DMT GmbH & Co. KG
- Wärtsilä Engine Technology will enable Saudi Arabia Mining Site Power Plant to efficiently utilise Solar Energy
- Fugro increases Houston Laboratory advanced Soil Testing Capacity
- ISO Certification of Normet India
- Leading the Industry by Making the System Standard on Hydraulic Excavators introducing “KomVision Human Detection & Collision Mitigation System” to the Japanese Market
- Review: Bauer Maschinen Group at the Conexpo-CON/AGG