Glencore plc announces the appointment of David Wormsley as an Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company with immediate effect.
David had a 35 years career at Citigroup (originally Schroders) culminating in his appointment as chairman of UK banking and broking. He retired earlier this year. During his career, David led a variety of large international transactions ranging across IPOs, debt financings, equity fundraisings and large scale M&A. He is currently a non-executive director of Stanhope plc.
Kalidas Madhavpeddi, Chairman, stated: “The Directors are very pleased to welcome David Wormsley to our Board. He brings extensive knowledge of the corporate and banking sectors, both in the London market and internationally. We look forward to his contribution to our Board.”
- Epiroc wins large Equipment Order for Greenfield Mine in Canada
- Proposed Sale of Glencore’s Bolivian Zinc Assets
- Berco to reduce the Environmental Impact at its Italian Copparo Plant
- IWiM successfully delivers Fourth Consecutive International Women in Resources Mentoring Programme (IWRMP)
- QRC welcomes Senex Decarbonisation Action Plan