Glencore plc announces the retirement of Leonhard Fischer from the Board of Directors with immediate effect.
Tony Hayward, Chairman, stated: “Leonhard has been part of Glencore’s journey since the Company’s IPO in 2011. On behalf of the Board I thank him for his contribution to the deliberations of the Board during his time as Non-Executive Director and chair of the Audit Committee.”
Mr Kalidas Madhavpeddi has replaced Mr Fischer as chair of the Company’s Audit Committee.
- FLSmidth to acquire Thyssenkrupp’s Mining Business – creating a global Industry Leader in Mining Technology
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- Lundin Mining Announces Agreement to sell remaining Specialty Cobalt Business
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- QRC welcomes State Govt Approval of Metallurgical Coal Mine Extension in Central Qld