Glencore plc announces the retirement of Leonhard Fischer from the Board of Directors with immediate effect.
Tony Hayward, Chairman, stated: “Leonhard has been part of Glencore’s journey since the Company’s IPO in 2011. On behalf of the Board I thank him for his contribution to the deliberations of the Board during his time as Non-Executive Director and chair of the Audit Committee.”
Mr Kalidas Madhavpeddi has replaced Mr Fischer as chair of the Company’s Audit Committee.
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Nominations for the Hatch–CIM Mining and Minerals Project Development Safety Award are open!
- Superior teams with EESSCO to supply Aggregate Equipment in New England