Glencore plc announces the retirement of Leonhard Fischer from the Board of Directors with immediate effect.
Tony Hayward, Chairman, stated: “Leonhard has been part of Glencore’s journey since the Company’s IPO in 2011. On behalf of the Board I thank him for his contribution to the deliberations of the Board during his time as Non-Executive Director and chair of the Audit Committee.”
Mr Kalidas Madhavpeddi has replaced Mr Fischer as chair of the Company’s Audit Committee.
- Epiroc wins large Equipment Order for Greenfield Mine in Canada
- Proposed Sale of Glencore’s Bolivian Zinc Assets
- Sika schlägt Lucrèce Foufopoulos-De Ridder zur Wahl in Verwaltungsrat vor
- Berco to reduce the Environmental Impact at its Italian Copparo Plant
- IWiM successfully delivers Fourth Consecutive International Women in Resources Mentoring Programme (IWRMP)