Glencore has completed the acquisition of a 49% interest in the Hunter Valley Operations (HVO) coal mine in NSW, following the receipt of regulatory approvals.
The HVO Joint Venture (JV) with Yancoal, which owns a 51% stake, is now established.
"We look forward to a successful partnership with Yancoal at the HVO JV and expect it will bring significant benefits for both companies and their shareholders", said Ian Cribb, Chief Operating Officer of Glencore's coal business in Australia.
- QRC calls for Labor’s Australian Future Mines Centre to be based in Queensland
- Boliden: Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, 2018
- Cimic Group's CPB Contractors wins APLNG Gas Works
- QRC welcomes Peabody’s Australian first on rehabilitated mined Land
- World’s first all-in-one wet Processing System to be revealed at bauma