Glencore has completed the acquisition of a 49% interest in the Hunter Valley Operations (HVO) coal mine in NSW, following the receipt of regulatory approvals.
The HVO Joint Venture (JV) with Yancoal, which owns a 51% stake, is now established.
"We look forward to a successful partnership with Yancoal at the HVO JV and expect it will bring significant benefits for both companies and their shareholders", said Ian Cribb, Chief Operating Officer of Glencore's coal business in Australia.
- Cimic's Thiess secures Centinela Extension in Chile
- Letzte Grubenfahrt des Vorstands des VDMA Mining im Bergwerk Prosper-Haniel
- Pöyry awarded Project Management and Engineering Services Assignment by Boliden for Finnish Kevitsa Mine
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Contract at Leinster Underground in Australia
- ABB to deliver Equipment to Kittilä Gold Mine in Finland