François Gauthey, currently Chief Operating Officer in charge of Corporate Services has been appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Groupe Eurotunnel SE, starting on 02 May 2016.
A Senior Director in the Sanef Group for 8 years, François Gauthey joined Groupe Eurotunnel in September 2015. Previously, he had been an advisor to ex French Prime Minister, Jean-Pierre Raffarin, with responsibility for Infrastructure, Transport and Housing and then Chief of Staff in the Ministry for Transport and the Sea. He spent 8 years working at Aéroports de Paris and then managed the Voies Navigables de France (French waterways) before joining Sanef.
Source: Eurotunnel SE
- Brenner Base Tunnel: Italian Infrastructure Minister De Micheli visits Salini Impregilo Site at sustainable Mobility Project in Europe
- Anglo American Platinum announces that Chris Griffith is to step down as CEO
- Herrenknecht: Students get Information at first Hand
- Balfour Beatty appoints new Managing Director to lead its regional Construction Business in the South of England
- Piles for Tunnel Project in Rotterdam