Metso Outotec and Grupo Palmero have signed a distribution contract concerning aggregate crushing and screening solutions for Argentina. Palmero will be the new local provider of Metso Outotec fixed plant and mobile equipment, including Lokotrack and Nordtrack, the Nordberg NW Series wheel-mounted equipment, as well as Metso Outotec crusher wear and spare parts. Palmero will also provide related aftermarket support and services. The contract has gone into effect as of March, 2022.
"Palmero’s robust experience in the Crushing & Screening industry in Argentina was key when we evaluated them as a potential partner for representing our portfolio to aggregates customers,” says Benjamin Lhorente, Head of Distribution Sales for Mexico, Central & South America at Metso Outotec. “Palmero’s corporate profile is a good fit for our growth expectations in Argentina, and we are pleased to have them join our dealer network as our distributor in Argentina.”
“We are pleased to join the Metso Outotec distribution community,” shares Julian Palmero at Palmero. “We have been offering machine sales and support for oil, gas, aviation, mining and construction industries for decades, and Metso Outotec’s aggregate solutions offering allows us to further expand our portfolio and fulfill the growing needs of our customer base here in Argentina.”
Palmero provides high-quality machinery and aftersales support for the construction as well as energy and agricultural sectors. They are celebrating more than 75 years in business.
Source: Metso Outotec
- Metso Outotec wins order for large iron ore pellet plant in Oman
- Glencore and Li-Cycle announce innovative Partnership to advance Circularity in Battery Raw Material Supply Chains
- An Export Success for Training: First trained Apprentices at Bauer Equipment Malaysia
- Metso Outotec to grow further in the Mobile Crusher Markets by Acquiring Tesab Engineering Ltd
- New Senior Vice President of Skanska Financial Services for the Skanska Group