Håkan Folin, Executive Vice President and CFO at SSAB, has decided to leave SSAB to take up the position of Executive Vice President and CFO at Epiroc.
Håkan Folin has served as Executive Vice President and CFO and been a member of SSAB’s Group Executive Committee since 2013. Prior to this, he held a number of important roles globally at SSAB.
“After 15 years at the company, it’s time for me to move on. Today, SSAB has a unique position on the global high-strength steel market, two very strong home markets and we are also leading the way in the green transition. I’ve had the privilege of being on a fantastic journey at SSAB and of working with many dedicated and experienced colleagues,” said Håkan Folin.
“Håkan has had a long career with SSAB. He has played an important role in the development and execution of the company’s strategy and in building a financially strong SSAB. Håkan has also been involved in acquisitions such as IPSCO and Rautaruukki. I would like to thank Håkan for his contribution to the company and wish him well in his new job,” said Martin Lindqvist, President and CEO at SSAB.
Håkan Folin will leave SSAB towards the end of 2021 and an immediate start will be made with the recruiting process to find his successor.
SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company. SSAB offers value added products and services developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 50 countries. SSAB has production facilities in Sweden, Finland and the US. SSAB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a secondary listing on Nasdaq Helsinki.
- Nokian Ground Kare – new Excavator and Backhoe Loader Tire for Meadows, Roads and Railways
- Nordic Iron Ore and Epiroc Sweden AB sign MoU
- ABB commissions digital Platform Integration for Sunflag Steel to enable better Metals Plant Decision Making
- Nordic Mining commissions Hatch and Sweco as Project Management Consultant for the Engebø Project
- Business Finland grants Funding for Keliber’s Lithium Project