The companies Halbach & Braun Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. (HB) and Wollbrecht Technische Innovationsgesellschaft mbH (TIG) have agreed on a takeover of TIG's mining products by HB.
TIG was active in the mining industry for more than 50 years. In the process, outstanding competence in the field of safe chain tensioning was developed, which was reflected in market leadership in the German hard coal mining industry.
With the acquisition of TIG's mining products, HB further rounds off its product portfolio in the field of chain fixing devices, a key component of chain scraper conveyor technology. TIG withdraws completely from the mining industry. In future, all products of the TIG mining division will be available exclusively through HB.
The HB group was founded in 1920 and is currently run by the Braun family for the third generation. HB is an international company which develops, manufactures and sells different machines for the bulk handling and underground mining industry, with a focus on conveyor technology. Since 2010, the company headquarters in Hattingen at the former Henrichs-Hütte site.
Source: Halbach & Braun
- Hydrogen@Mining: Best Practice Examples of Hydrogen Applications in Germany
- Metso Outotec to supply primary Crushing Stations for a Mining Company in Russia
- RWE to strengthen its European Renewables Business with Acquisition of 2.7 GW Project Pipeline
- GeoResources EXPO 2020 EN
- Road Construction: Free Software for the Design of Base Course Thicknesses using Geogrids