The companies Halbach & Braun Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. (HB) and Wollbrecht Technische Innovationsgesellschaft mbH (TIG) have agreed on a takeover of TIG's mining products by HB.
TIG was active in the mining industry for more than 50 years. In the process, outstanding competence in the field of safe chain tensioning was developed, which was reflected in market leadership in the German hard coal mining industry.
With the acquisition of TIG's mining products, HB further rounds off its product portfolio in the field of chain fixing devices, a key component of chain scraper conveyor technology. TIG withdraws completely from the mining industry. In future, all products of the TIG mining division will be available exclusively through HB.
The HB group was founded in 1920 and is currently run by the Braun family for the third generation. HB is an international company which develops, manufactures and sells different machines for the bulk handling and underground mining industry, with a focus on conveyor technology. Since 2010, the company headquarters in Hattingen at the former Henrichs-Hütte site.
Source: Halbach & Braun
- Queensland Projects Exploration Update
- Haver & Boecker Niagara offers Uptime 3-Year Warranty in North America
- New member of the Bauer Group: Mühlhäuser-Obermann GmbH has become Obermann MAT GmbH
- Orica and Epiroc partner to deliver Blast Automation
- German Mining Equipment Manufacturers expect Record Year