Hanna Hoikkala has a decade of journalism experience, and joins SSAB from news agency Bloomberg News, where she was a reporter covering parts of Nordic finance. Hoikkala´s background also extends to studies in biology and economics, among other topics.
“I´m really happy to join SSAB, and excited to be part of the sustainability journey that it has undertaken,” Hanna Hoikkala says. “Becoming more sustainable is a challenge we all face, and it´s really great to be able to join a company with such a clear focus on the road ahead.”
SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company. SSAB offers value added products and services developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 50 countries. SSAB has production facilities in Sweden, Finland and the US. SSAB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a secondary listing on Nasdaq Helsinki.
- New Technology brings significant Drop in Cement Production Emissions
- Endomines AB reports Appointment of interim CEO
- Boliden: Environmental Permit for expanded Production in Garpenberg granted
- SSAB appoints Leena Craelius as acting CFO
- Metso Outotec to deliver a large Number of high-capacity Slurry Pumps for Tailings Treatment in Ukraine