Haver & Boecker has established its global brand Haver & Boecker Niagara to combine the engineering expertise and product portfolios of its three mineral processing locations in Brazil, Canada and Germany. In the past, the three locations acted individually for their respective regions and territories. Customers around the world will benefit from shared innovative technology, more in-depth consultations, greater parts availability and better delivery times.
Haver & Boecker announced the new, global brand Haver & Boecker Niagara during bauma 2019.
“Niagara now stands for a new, global drive in processing technology,” said Adrian Gamburgo, director of corporate business development at Haver & Boecker OHG. “These three Niagara locations will join forces and together focus on developing innovations in screening, washing and pelletizing technology, as well as increasing their regional service reach.”
The word Niagara means “thundering water,” echoing the sound made by the famous water falls on the border between the U.S.A. and Canada. Due to the similarities between the water running over the edge of the falls and the mined product coming off of the deck of a vibrating screen, the Niagara name was chosen as the brand name for Haver & Boecker’s and W.S. Tyler’s vibrating screens almost 85 years ago.
“Finding the name for this entity was easy — we went back to our roots,” Gamburgo said. “The name Niagara carries so much heritage, but at the same time holds so much promise for the future.”
“All companies that share the Haver & Boecker name are dedicated to providing premium solutions and first-class service to every industry we serve,” says Florian Festge, Haver & Boecker OHG managing partner. “Combining the best of three worlds into one processing powerhouse means only good things for our customers, allowing for improvements in terms of unique process design, state-of-the art engineering services, increased product quality and improved service.”
Haver & Boecker Niagara combines talents and skills in four major areas:
- Heavy Duty Scalping — Originally born in Germany, the heavy-duty screening technologies, such as Niagara eccentric, break barriers when it comes to the lowest cost per ton in scalping. Using this key technology, Haver & Boecker Niagara designs complete scalping plants, customized to meet every aspect of the customer’s product requirements as well as personal preference.
- Full Circle Consultation — Created in Canada, Haver & Boecker Niagara’s signature PROcheck invites the customer on a complete tour of their own screening process. It starts with a review of the process design, including the application of the correct vibrating screen, such as the revolutionary F-Class. It then covers high-performance screen media deck set-ups using Tyler engineered media. PROcheck adds a wealth of service tools and strategies to any customer’s plant, which even include Uptime warranties.
- Wide Body Screening — Innovated in Brazil, Haver & Boecker Niagara made a mark on the industry with its signature XL-Class high-capacity vibrating screen. This powerful machine is driven by the in-house-designed-and-built exciter units targeted at improving overall screening efficiency. With a total capacity of up to 15,000 tph, the XL-Class is the biggest vibrating screen in the world.
- Washing & Pelletizing — Haver Niagara has also introduced new approaches to washing and pelletizing using the award-winning Hydro-Clean Washing System and the one-of-a-kind Scarabaeus Pelletizing disc. Both technologies are designed to minimize the waste of resources by transforming materials which were previously dumped into new products and allowing them to be sold at attractive prices.
Peter Grotjohann, managing director of the German location, is passionate about the new opportunities, citing the benefits of a worldwide portfolio for Haver & Boecker’s multinational customers as well as those with more regional enterprises. “By sharing technology, knowledge and processes, Haver & Boecker Niagara allows our customers access to industry-leading innovations and while at the same time increasing local insight and service they can only come to expect from Haver & Boecker,” Grotjohann said.
“Haver & Boecker Niagara has earned the trust and respect of customers in Brazil and across Latin America with our robust, high-capacity machines, tailor-made solutions, and dedicated service,” said Ronaldo Camargo de Souza, managing director of the Brazil location. “With this unity, we are looking forward to sharing our XL-Class vibrating screen technology, as well as our entire portfolio of solutions, products and services with the rest of the world.”
Karen Thompson, president of the Canadian operation, emphasized how going forward it will be easier to share each company’s expertise and minimize redundancies in many areas of the business. “Each location has different yet complementary strengths. The union allows us to combine these strengths for better results for our customers and the industries we serve,” Thompson said.
“Our goal is to continue to find ways to improve our customers’ businesses and daily lives, whatever industry they work in,” Festge said. “Tapping into and combining our global network of experience gives us the ability to solve even the most unique of problems. The only question our customers and we should ask ourselves is why did we not do this a lot earlier?”
Haver & Boecker Niagara’s first mission has been exhibited at this year’s bauma trade fair in Munich. Driven by its motto “Perfect Flow for Our Planet Blue,” Haver & Boecker Niagara introduced real customer experiences to its guests and visitors by taking them on a virtual tour around the globe by telling them about various plants and locations, all of which decided to minimize their impact on our beautiful plant by reducing the waste of resources.
Haver & Boecker Niagara falls under the Machinery Division of Haver & Boecker, headquartered in Oelde, Germany. Beyond the processing equipment offered by Haver & Boecker Niagara, the machinery division specializes in material handling, packing, mixing, filling and palletizing technology for the cement, building materials, food, chemical and mining industries. The company’s Wire Weaving Division produces thousands of various types of wire mesh for screening, filtration, automotive applications and laboratory technology, as well as architecture & design products.
About Haver & Boecker Niagara
Haver & Boecker Niagara is a leading provider in screening, washing, pelletizing and primary crushing systems. The company’s mission is to deliver the best of these technologies to customers in the aggregates, mining, mineral processing, chemical and food industries. With deep roots and years of experience in these industries, Haver & Boecker Niagara uses its innovative and shared technologies to effectively meet the needs of customers around the world.
Source: Haver & Boecker Niagara
- Increased Unemployment Rate highlights Importance of Queensland Resource Sector Jobs
- Evraz KGOG and Vist Group deploy automated System for Monitoring Mining Vehicles in Quarries
- LMV Commerciale srl and REMA TIP TOP AG enter into partnership
- Beumer at PERUMIN: Economical and efficient Transport Solutions for the Mining Industry
- 90 Years of Pleuger: Hamburg pump manufacturer briefly looks back