Haver & Boecker Niagara, Haver & Boecker’s mineral processing entity, offers the aggregate and mining industries’ only 3-year warranty program — Uptime. Uptime includes Haver & Boecker Niagara’s signature Procheck consultation and offers a full-service approach to prevent unscheduled maintenance and extend vibrating screen life. It includes parts inspection, equipment assessment and a screen media evaluation, resulting in a fully optimized screening operation. The package is available in North America.
“Our customers’ productivity is our priority,” said Karen Thompson, president of Haver & Boecker Niagara’s North America and Australia operations. “To be successful, operations require equipment and services that will keep their machines efficient and profitable long-term. That is why we provide industry-leading customer support and programs like Uptime to demonstrate our commitment to building long-term partnerships.”
As part of the Uptime package, customers receive two service visits each year by Haver & Boecker Niagara-trained technicians who optimize production by creating a comprehensive asset management program tailored to the customer’s equipment and environment. No matter the type or size of operation, the goal is zero downtime. The Uptime package includes:
- A 3-year warranty that covers non-wear body, shaft and mounting components.
- Haver & Boecker Niagara’s signature Pulse Vibration Analysis at each visit to monitor the machine’s speed, stroke and amplitude.
- Thorough machine inspection and key component evaluation as well as feed material analysis and screen media inspection.
During each Uptime inspection, Haver & Boecker Niagara uses Procheck to examine the potential in every segment of an operation’s process to solve material handling challenges. Procheck is designed to help customers maximize profit, productivity and efficiency in their plants.
To qualify for, and maintain the Uptime 3-year warranty, approved applications must have equipment installed by a Haver & Boecker Niagara certified service technician, maintain the approved application parameters throughout the 3-year period, and be serviced with OEM parts supplied exclusively by Haver & Boecker Niagara.
About Haver & Boecker Niagara
Haver & Boecker Niagara is a leading provider in screening, washing, pelletizing and primary crushing systems. The company’s mission is to deliver the best of these technologies to customers in the aggregates, mining, minerals, cement, chemical and food industries. With deep roots and years of experience in these industries, Haver & Boecker Niagara uses its innovative and shared technologies to effectively meet the needs of customers around the world.
- Finland, Canada and the Netherlands join Forces to advance the circular Economy as Key to a sustainable Recovery
- Celebrating International Women in Engineering Day 2020
- QRC welcomes Health Check Testing for Mine Workers
- Outotec launches new open-ended Discharge Grinding Mill Solution for high-throughput Circuits
- QRC welcomes Federal Government’s $125 Million Exploration Boost