Martijn van Keulen has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer and member of the Board. He assumes this new role as of April 1st, 2022.
Martijn van Keulen joined Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH in March 2021 as Director of Finance, heading Financial Controlling and Accounting.
“Martijn has proven to be a highly valued colleague with a solid financial background and experience,” says Christopher Hambleton, CEO of Heitkamp Industrial Solutions. “He has been supporting Group Controlling of our Rönesans Holding, promoted digitalisation and realigned the financial department. Furthermore, he has shown sound counselling in overarching topics. We look forward to working closely with him in his new role.”
In his new position, Mr. van Keulen will extend his finance scope to strategic and commercial matters.
Martijn van Keulen holds a Master of Economics and a MBA. He started his international career in 2000 and has held leading positions with companies such as Scania, Metso and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Solutions.
Source: Heitkamp via PR Schulz
- Sika opens new Plant in Bolivia and doubles Capacity
- All Units now in Service at Renewable Energy Megaproject in Canada
- xtonomy - spin-off from Indurad - transforms mobile Machines into autonomous driving Systems for Use in Mining and Industry
- Klemens Haselsteiner appointed new CEO of Strabag SE
- New Survey reveals global Industry is accelerating Investment in Energy Efficiency