Last spring, HESE started the delivery of 69 belt conveyor pulleys for Chilean mining company Minera Escondida Limitada, which operates two opencast copper mines in the Region de Antofagasta.
HESE was hired to deliver belt conveyor pulleys for this bulk material system.
In order to comply with the respective conditions and quality requirements on-site, HESE designed and manufactured the belt conveyor pulleys, which are marked with individual parameters, by ourselves. Thus, HESE planned and produced pulleys with diverse diameters (from 800mm to 1800mm) and weights (from 5t to 35t) for this mining company. The shaft diameter of the bearing differs from 240mm (bearing type 23152 CCK/W33) to 630mm (bearing type 241/670 ECAK30/W33). The 140 spherical roller bearings that were assembled into the belt conveyor pulleys with high precision were delivered by SKF.
To the client’s satisfaction, all deliveries could be executed quality-assured and according to schedule.
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Nominations for the Hatch–CIM Mining and Minerals Project Development Safety Award are open!