Hexagon’s Mining division has been awarded a fleet management project by PT Antareja Mahada Makmur (PT AMM), which provides contractor services to Indonesia’s coal mining sector. The five-year deal will see 176 units of HxGN MineOperate OP Pro (OP Pro) implemented across multiple sites.
PT AMM is a subsidiary of PT Putra Perkasa Abadi, the third largest mining contractor in Indonesia. The company specializes in value-added services in the open-pit mining sector, carrying out rock/soil stripping of the excavation sub-sector and loading and stripping of rock/soil overburden based on sound mining technical principals.
OP Pro combines hardware and software to automate workflows, optimize haulage and blending, and delivers situational awareness. It empowers customers with an insightful window into mine operations.
“We look forward to partnering with PT AMM at mines across the country,” said Shane Boak, Business Manager & General Manager Sales, Hexagon’s Mining division. “OP Pro helps mines maximize efficiency while improving safety, and we are excited to see PT AMM implement our system across numerous fleets.”
PT AMM President Director, Pak Joko Triraharjo, said: “In following our management technology transformation project outline, Hexagon’s integrated products and industry-proven technology solutions played a major part of the decision-making process.”
- BAS Mining Trucks delivers third Mining Truck to KB Handel
- Metso Outotec wins order for large iron ore pellet plant in Oman
- Epiroc to relocate Operations from Japan to China
- xtonomy - spin-off from Indurad - transforms mobile Machines into autonomous driving Systems for Use in Mining and Industry
- SMT Scharf AG starts FY 2022 with Revenue and Earnings Growth