New licenses/solutions target multiple users
Hexagon Mining is introducing a campaign to appeal to the aggregates and industrial minerals sector of the mining industry. Flexible and affordable licenses are central to the campaign, which broadens the appeal of Hexagon Mining solutions to thousands more mines.
Industrial minerals typically represent smaller operations mining for non-metallic deposits such as granite, sand, and cement. In contrast to the economic downturn affecting much of the mining industry, construction is rebounding in many parts of the globe, buoying the industrial minerals sector.
New exploration licenses and standalone solutions will make it easier for smaller operations to access MineSight, the powerful mine planning suite for which Hexagon Mining is known worldwide.
- HxM Explorer delivers CAD and Surface Modeling tools for building implicit surfaces and solids directly from drillhole data.
- HxM Modeler is designed for the office-based explorer tasked with building a comprehensive block model and analyzing data gathered in the field campaign.
- Standalone Blast: By integrating departments that previously had little to no improvement mechanisms, HxM Blast allows you to monitor and adjust a blast from design through to implementation.
- Standalone Atlas: MineSight Atlas is a complete package for manual scheduling and stockpile management. It provides a resource-based, true calendar approach to scheduling, and manages all material movement and reclaim.
- Standalone Schedule Optimizer: MineSight Schedule Optimizer (MSSO) will determine the optimum solution that obeys constraints, while maximizing your objective. MSSO finds the optimum schedule in one or many periods that achieve the objective while satisfying comprehensive product quality and quantity requirements, as well as physical and technical constraints. The standalone version will allow you to import geometry from a third-party system, define the constraints, run the optimization, and report the results.
New licenses and standalone solutions mean smaller mines can now integrate the most powerful solutions on the market into their workflow, even if they don’t own a full version of MineSight. Standalone versions allow you to import data from a non-MineSight system, calculate results, and then export that data to another system.
Source: Hexagon Mining
- FLSmidth to acquire Thyssenkrupp’s Mining Business – creating a global Industry Leader in Mining Technology
- Wassernebel-BBA im Big Apple in New York kurz vor Fertigstellung
- Nornickel restocks Yenisei River with 200,000 Sturgeon as Part of Biodiversity Initiatives
- Lundin Mining Announces Agreement to sell remaining Specialty Cobalt Business
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts