Hexagon’s Mining division has been awarded a multi-solution project at Toka Tindung gold mine in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. The phased deployment will see Hexagon systems for fleet management, operator alertness, blast monitoring and enterprise analytics implemented by the company’s Indonesian staff at the mine between now and October 2021.
Toka Tindung is operated by subsidiaries of PT Archi Indonesia, one of the largest gold producers in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. The company has produced more than eight tons of gold per year for the past three years. Toka Tindung began commercial development in April 2011 and is in the process of expanding to increase capacity.
“We look forward to building our relationship with PT Archi Indonesia as it further develops the potential of Toka Tindung,” said Shane Boak, Business Manager & General Manager Sales, Hexagon’s Mining division. “Like PT Archi, Hexagon firmly believes in safety and efficiency, which makes this partnership all the more exciting.”
Ian Wraight, Fleet Management Systems Advisor for PT Archi, said: “In following management’s ‘Technology Transformation Project’ outline, Hexagon’s suite of integrated products and industry-proven technology solutions played a major part of the decision-making process.”
Source: Hexagon Mining
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent