Hexagon’s Mining division has been awarded a multi-solution project at Toka Tindung gold mine in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. The phased deployment will see Hexagon systems for fleet management, operator alertness, blast monitoring and enterprise analytics implemented by the company’s Indonesian staff at the mine between now and October 2021.
Toka Tindung is operated by subsidiaries of PT Archi Indonesia, one of the largest gold producers in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. The company has produced more than eight tons of gold per year for the past three years. Toka Tindung began commercial development in April 2011 and is in the process of expanding to increase capacity.
“We look forward to building our relationship with PT Archi Indonesia as it further develops the potential of Toka Tindung,” said Shane Boak, Business Manager & General Manager Sales, Hexagon’s Mining division. “Like PT Archi, Hexagon firmly believes in safety and efficiency, which makes this partnership all the more exciting.”
Ian Wraight, Fleet Management Systems Advisor for PT Archi, said: “In following management’s ‘Technology Transformation Project’ outline, Hexagon’s suite of integrated products and industry-proven technology solutions played a major part of the decision-making process.”
Source: Hexagon Mining
- Nordic Iron Ore starts Projects for increased environmental Sustainability
- QRC welcomes Federal Government's Plan for Growth in the North
- Keliber receives additional Funding for Developing a Sustainable Battery Value Chain
- Vale started Vargem Grande Complex Filtration Plant Operation
- K+S closes Sale of Americas Salt Business to Stone Canyon Industries Holdings, Mark Demetree and Partners