The highest PLN-expressed copper prices since the start of 2013 ensured
higher revenues and EBITDA for the KGHM Polska Miedź Group in the second quarter, despite the negative impact of the planned maintenance at the Głogów II Copper Smelter and Refinery on the achieved levels of production and sales.
- Chinese Mining Company becomes Co-partner of Halbach & Braun
- Keliber applies for a Mining Permit for the Finnish Rapasaari Mine
- Normet introduces new Technologies for sustainable and green Mining and invests into Factory Expansion in Finland
- Hexagon closes Drill & Blast Gap with Split Engineering Acquisition
- Komatsu selects ABB for 100th AC Multidrive Order for Open-pit Shovels