The highest PLN-expressed copper prices since the start of 2013 ensured
higher revenues and EBITDA for the KGHM Polska Miedź Group in the second quarter, despite the negative impact of the planned maintenance at the Głogów II Copper Smelter and Refinery on the achieved levels of production and sales.
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist
- Pekka Vauramo to continue as President and CEO of Metso Outotec until the end of 2023
- Implenia accelerates Strategy Implementation and sets new Targets after rigorous Risk assessments of Portfolio
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden