The highest PLN-expressed copper prices since the start of 2013 ensured
higher revenues and EBITDA for the KGHM Polska Miedź Group in the second quarter, despite the negative impact of the planned maintenance at the Głogów II Copper Smelter and Refinery on the achieved levels of production and sales.
- Cimic's Thiess secures Centinela Extension in Chile
- Letzte Grubenfahrt des Vorstands des VDMA Mining im Bergwerk Prosper-Haniel
- Pöyry awarded Project Management and Engineering Services Assignment by Boliden for Finnish Kevitsa Mine
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Contract at Leinster Underground in Australia
- ABB to deliver Equipment to Kittilä Gold Mine in Finland