Hochtief and its partners are to expand the Prague metro.
For Line D in the south of the Czech capital, Hochtief is building two approximately 33-meter-deep metro stations and a 1.2-kilometer tunnel section as a first step. The volume of the contract awarded by the Municipal Transport Authority in total is around EUR 540 million. The Hochtief share amounts to EUR 138 million.
Hochtief is pleased to make a contribution to people and the environment by expanding public transportation. In the Czech Republic, the Group has already been involved in the construction of several metro lines and will realize the new project together with Subterra and Strabag.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Fugro wins multi-year Contract to build new Pavement Management System for Manitoba in Canada
- A World First: BAUER Maschinen GmbH presents innovative BAUER Cube System
- BAUER Maschinen GmbH stellt innovatives BAUER Cube System vor
- Robbins Crossover TBM breaks World Records twice over
- Strabag baut Autobahnanschluss für rumänisches Wirtschaftszentrum Oradea