Inclusion recognizes Hochtief’s focus on sustainability
Hochtief has been included in the internationally renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the 15th time in succession for its economic, environmental and social performance. The company is thus one of four infrastructure groups listed in the DJSI World Index. The DJSI World ranks among the highest-profile indices for sustainability. Measured in terms of their sustainability performance, the index includes the top ten percent of companies in their respective sectors, based on the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
Alongside integrity, accountability, innovation and delivery, sustainability is one of the Group's guiding principles.
Hochtief also complies with the standards of the International Labour Organization and as a member of the Global Compact of the United Nations, it supports its principles on labor standards, environmental protection and social responsibility. Deutsche Börse has included Hochtief in the DAX 50 ESG created in 2020. This index takes into account the biggest listed German corporations not only in terms of market capitalization and trading volumes, but also evaluates how intensively companies deal with environmental protection, social issues and good corporate governance.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Environmental Preparations for Engebø Operation in Norway started
- Overcoming Obstacles to find Opportunities in Climate Change
- Queensland Resources Sector embraces Potential for Hydrogen to lower Emissions
- Balfour Beatty secures Early Environment Works HS2 Contract
- Anglo American Collaboration on Feasibility Study for South Africa's Hydrogen Valleys