The world´s biggest trade fair bauma will open again shortly, in Munich from 11 to 17 April 2016. Hosch will naturally be attending this world-leading exhibition again with its own attractive booth and present the latest innovation out of the Hosch stock of ideas for high-end scraper technology. Hosch sets standards in all aspects of efficient belt cleaning and offer perfect solutions for any kind of belt-cleaning issue all over the world.
For more than 40 years, Hosch as one of the great names in the global bulk material handling industry has been aiming not only at continuous expansion, but also at innovation and the technical development of the products. For years, Hosch has been the technical world market leader in conveyor belt cleaning due to its unique scraper technology, its solid extensive product portfolio, and both its excellent product quality and unsurpassed service.
As an internationally renowned specialist Hosch has taken up some great challenge with the latest generation of scrapers, the D type. Scrapers have to be simple and easy to handle, at the same time working highly efficiently. With the unique features of the scraper type D, Hosch moves another step forward towards future scraper technology, offering a single-row scraper in modular design to the operator of a conveyor belt plant with the following features:
- It offers the unsurpassed cleaning efficiency that is expected of Hosch products world-wide.
- It is simple and easy to install without having to enter the chute.
- It is easy and extremely cost-effective to maintain, with long service intervals.
The exhibition team will be pleased to demonstrate the functioning of this innovative scraper to you, convincing you of its easy handling and its reliable and economic performance.
Source: Hosch-Fördertechnik Recklinghausen GmbH
- Queensland Resource Companies Investing in new Technologies to reduce Emissions
- Nordic Iron Ore publishes the Executive Summary of the Blötberget Feasibility Study
- Halbach & Braun takes over the mining products of Wollbrecht TIG mbH
- Festive Reopening for the Forggensee Reservoir Dam in Germany
- 1000 Coal Jobs a Step closer with Environmental Authority for Olive Downs Mine