The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) jointly with NJ Transit and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey have issued the Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)/Final Section 4(f) Evaluation for the Hudson Tunnel Project; FRA and the Federal Transit Administration have also issued the Record of Decision (ROD) for the Project.
The Hudson Tunnel Project proposes to rehabilitate the existing tunnel under the Hudson River that carries Amtrak and NJ Transit Northeast Corridor passenger trains between New Jersey and New York, and construct a new tunnel and associated railroad infrastructure to carry passenger rail trains while the existing tunnel is being rehabilitated.
Source: The Hudson Tunnel Project Team
- Strabag Upgrading last single-track Section of Railway along the TEN-T Network in Hungary
- Webuild and Lane Construction in $16 billion mega High-Speed Rail Contract with Texas Central
- Nokian Ground Kare – new Excavator and Backhoe Loader Tire for Meadows, Roads and Railways
- Implenia wins sustainable Mobility Project in northern Italy: Construction of Fortezza-Ponte Gardena Railway Worth EUR 1.07B
- Webuild wins Contract for sustainable Mobility