The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) jointly with NJ Transit and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey have issued the Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)/Final Section 4(f) Evaluation for the Hudson Tunnel Project; FRA and the Federal Transit Administration have also issued the Record of Decision (ROD) for the Project.
The Hudson Tunnel Project proposes to rehabilitate the existing tunnel under the Hudson River that carries Amtrak and NJ Transit Northeast Corridor passenger trains between New Jersey and New York, and construct a new tunnel and associated railroad infrastructure to carry passenger rail trains while the existing tunnel is being rehabilitated.
Source: The Hudson Tunnel Project Team
- Hatch LTK’s Julie Green among COMTO’s ‘Women Who Move the Nation’
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Arizona State Legislature approves $4M in ongoing yearly Funding for School of Mining and Mineral Resources
- Schaeffler wins Railsponsible Supplier Award 2021
- Mehr Nähe, bessere Unterstützung – Beumer Group expandiert in USA