A new animation "Ringtrac® enables underwater foundation of a 20m high road embankment" shows the use of Geotextile Encased Columns (GECs) for a secure reinforcement of an embankment.
The special challenge of the described construction project is the underwater installation of the reinforcement. In combination with the Huesker reinforcement fabric Stabilenka®, the Ringtrac® columns ensure an optimal reinforcement of the new construction. Huesker thanks the partners Geoduvar and Main Contractor ATLASYOL and the Turkish Federal Highway Agency for their support.
- Fugro provides sustainable Site Investigations to bp's first UK Offshore Wind Farm Development
- Bauer Spezialtiefbau installs Foundation Piles for new Office and Administration Building in Dortmund
- Fire-retardant TenCate Polyfelt non-woven Geotextile for several Tunnels in Croatia
- Fugro completes Geohazard Site Investigation Activity on Block 58 in Suriname
- Coastal Protection with geotextile Container Systems