ILF Consulting Engineers was assigned a contract to support a research project regarding operation and maintenance of pumped storage power plants by the Sejong University in Seoul in the Republic of Korea. The project is supported by KHNP (Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Company), owner and operator of all existing pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea.
The main purpose of the project is to establish replacement and repair frequencies of principal equipment and components in pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea. Among other things, the research project considers the differences between the European and the Korean approach to operate and maintain pumped storage power plants.
ILF will analyze data, documents and operational management strategies in Europe related to the life cycle of pumped storage power plants.
- Cimic Group's CPB Contractors wins APLNG Gas Works
- DMT: There’s no e-mobility without lithium
- SaskPower to buy more Renewable Electricity from Manitoba Hydro
- New Year, new Jobs in the Queensland Resources Sector
- Large Hydropower Operator in SE-Europe adopts Climate Risk Management Plan developed by Pöyry