ILF Consulting Engineers was assigned a contract to support a research project regarding operation and maintenance of pumped storage power plants by the Sejong University in Seoul in the Republic of Korea. The project is supported by KHNP (Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Company), owner and operator of all existing pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea.
The main purpose of the project is to establish replacement and repair frequencies of principal equipment and components in pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea. Among other things, the research project considers the differences between the European and the Korean approach to operate and maintain pumped storage power plants.
ILF will analyze data, documents and operational management strategies in Europe related to the life cycle of pumped storage power plants.
- Tajikistan President started first Turbine of Rogun hydroelectric Dam being developed by Salini Impregilo
- Deep Sea Mining Zone hosts CO2-consuming Bacteria, Scientists discover
- Gazprom Board of Directors approves revised Investment Program and Budget for 2018
- Follow-on Contracts awarded to Bilfinger in the North Sea
- TurkStream Gas Pipeline’s Offshore Section 95 per Cent completed