ILF Consulting Engineers was assigned a contract to support a research project regarding operation and maintenance of pumped storage power plants by the Sejong University in Seoul in the Republic of Korea. The project is supported by KHNP (Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Company), owner and operator of all existing pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea.
The main purpose of the project is to establish replacement and repair frequencies of principal equipment and components in pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea. Among other things, the research project considers the differences between the European and the Korean approach to operate and maintain pumped storage power plants.
ILF will analyze data, documents and operational management strategies in Europe related to the life cycle of pumped storage power plants.
- Fugro completed a Piping Research Project in Cooperation with the Friesland Water Authority and Deltares
- Skanska to upgrade Gråsjø and Trollheim Hydro Electric Power Plant Dams in Norway
- Solmax launches online Geosynthetic Drainage Tool for Design Engineers
- Webuild in a new Scholarship Agreement with University of Melbourne to support talent Pipeline in the Infrastructure Sector in Australia
- Francesca Ottoni joins Hatch to lead Hydropower Business in Ontario