ILF Consulting Engineers was assigned a contract to support a research project regarding operation and maintenance of pumped storage power plants by the Sejong University in Seoul in the Republic of Korea. The project is supported by KHNP (Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Company), owner and operator of all existing pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea.
The main purpose of the project is to establish replacement and repair frequencies of principal equipment and components in pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea. Among other things, the research project considers the differences between the European and the Korean approach to operate and maintain pumped storage power plants.
ILF will analyze data, documents and operational management strategies in Europe related to the life cycle of pumped storage power plants.
- Eurogeo 2020 - Call for Abstracts
- Fugro Seep hunting Success Offshore Malaysia
- Geothermal energy consolidates its market uptake but much potential remains untapped
- Fugro supports two Ocean Mapping Initiatives with large Crowd sourced bathymetry Contribution
- SNC-Lavalin awarded Engineering Design Sub-contract for Scarborough Floating Production Unit in Australia