ILF Consulting Engineers was assigned a contract to support a research project regarding operation and maintenance of pumped storage power plants by the Sejong University in Seoul in the Republic of Korea. The project is supported by KHNP (Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Company), owner and operator of all existing pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea.
The main purpose of the project is to establish replacement and repair frequencies of principal equipment and components in pumped storage power plants in the Republic of Korea. Among other things, the research project considers the differences between the European and the Korean approach to operate and maintain pumped storage power plants.
ILF will analyze data, documents and operational management strategies in Europe related to the life cycle of pumped storage power plants.
- Bechtel grows Energy Resource for the Global Economy with new LNG Train
- Queensland can lead the Way in new Baseload Power for National Electricity Market
- Pöyry awarded with Owner's Engineering Services Assignment for Nam Kong 3 Hydro Power Plant in Laos
- EU Project NEXT (New Exploration Technologies) started
- Pöyry awarded technical Consultancy Assignment for Inter RAO Export Power Plant Project in Cuba