Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Vale begins Construction of Bridge that will restore Traffic between Communities and Downtown Brumadinho
- World’s first all-in-one wet Processing System to be revealed at bauma
- Implenia wins a Contract in Norway
- Implenia is awarded the Contract for the third Section of the Grand Paris Express with Avenir Partners
- Construction Machinery Industry on a high in bauma Year — CEO Dittrich: Dare to drive more digitization!