Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- New Trimble DA2 Receiver boosts Performance of Trimble Catalyst GNSS Positioning Service
- Asset Deal: Heitkamp Industrial Solutions GmbH takes over the Piping Construction Know-how of ROBA Piping Projects GmbH
- Rema Tip Top AG acquires Austrian Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH
- Rema Tip Top AG übernimmt österreichische Kubicek Fördertechnik GmbH
- Implenia verkauft Hochbau in Österreich an die ZECH Bau Austria GmbH