Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Implenia adjusts Outlook for 2018 financial Year
- German Manufacturers of Mining Equipment expect Turnover to increase by 12 per cent
- Sika opens a State-of-the-Art Factory in Peru and triples its Capacity
- BAM starts Joint Venture Contract for Terminal in Kitimat, BC, Canada
- Folgeaufträge für Bilfinger in der Nordsee