On 1 July 2018, Audun Aaland is taking over as CEO of Implenia Norge, the Norwegian subsidiary of the Swiss-based construction company Implenia.
His predecessor, Tone H. Bachke has decided to turn to a new challenge outside the construction industry and will leave Implenia in summer 2018. Audun Aaland can look back on many years of technical project expertise, is an outstanding expert in construction, and has in-depth knowledge of the Norwegian market. Prior to his time at Implenia, he was Managing Director of Bilfinger Construction in Norway. The Group Executive Board and the Board of Directors would like to thank Tone H. Bachke for all her hard work and wish Audun Aaland great success in his new role.
- Costain Chief Executive becomes the 154th President of the ICE
- Coffey appoints two Team Leaders in Brisbane
- Fugro’s geotechnical Talent and Project Performance recognised at Drilling Industry Awards
- Parsons combines federal and Infrastructure Units to create agile, market-responsive Business Structure
- Mott MacDonald appoints new divisional Director, UK