On 1 July 2018, Audun Aaland is taking over as CEO of Implenia Norge, the Norwegian subsidiary of the Swiss-based construction company Implenia.
His predecessor, Tone H. Bachke has decided to turn to a new challenge outside the construction industry and will leave Implenia in summer 2018. Audun Aaland can look back on many years of technical project expertise, is an outstanding expert in construction, and has in-depth knowledge of the Norwegian market. Prior to his time at Implenia, he was Managing Director of Bilfinger Construction in Norway. The Group Executive Board and the Board of Directors would like to thank Tone H. Bachke for all her hard work and wish Audun Aaland great success in his new role.
- Implenia secures new Order in Sweden to build a Bus Terminal inside a Hill
- Turquoise Hill appoints new Member to the Board of Directors
- Implenia mit starkem organischen Wachstum im ersten Halbjahr 2018
- Nautilus Minerals announces Departure of President and CEO
- Implenia erhält Infrastrukturgroßauftrag in Lyon in Frankreich