Sustainalytics is the world’s leading ESG research and analysis company | Implenia, with 85 points, is the industry leader for environment, social affairs and governance (2020: 84 points)
Sustainalytics has, once again, given Implenia very high marks for 2021. Among the 65 analysed companies in the Construction & Engineering industry, Implenia has consolidated its position as a leader on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues (as a whole and in the individual categories) with 85 points. Implenia also placed very highly – in the top 5 percent – in the Sustainalytics “ESG Risk Rating”. Implenia ranks first in the ESG Risk Rating peer table.
“We are pleased that Sustainalytics has awarded us such a high rating for our commitment to environmental, social and governance issues and that it ranks us so highly within our industry for our management of the risks associated with ESG areas. We work very hard every day to achieve our ambitious sustainability goals for 2025, and we are proud to be moving step by step towards a more sustainable way of developing and building,” says Anita Eckardt, Head of the Implenia Sustainability Committee.
- Implenia stronger after Transformation – significantly higher Profit in first Half of 2022
- Strabag to modernise Railway Line in Croatia between Zagreb and Rijeka
- AVA Montajes and Hatch successfully complete Construction of World's Largest Tailings Thickener
- Update on Sika's MBCC Acquisition – Closing targeted for H1 2023
- LOESCHE Sustainability Report 2021