A subsidiary of Presis Infra AS is acquiring Implenia’s ferry dock maintenance and rock support business in the north of Norway.
A subsidiary of Presis Infra is acquiring the business that maintains 118 ferry docks as well as the rock support business from Implenia. It is taking over 19 employees and all of the equipment and machinery needed for operations. Presis Infra AS is a leading provider of road operation and maintenance services in Norway.
The two business activities, maintenance of ferry docks and rock support, are being taken over by the newly established company Stetind Entreprenør AS, a subsidiary of Presis Infra that takes operational responsibility for these activities on 9 April 2021.
Implenia is selling these activities in the north of Norway to new owners so that it can continue to focus on the core portfolio it has defined for the future.
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years
- Strabag continues to upgrade Hungarian Expressway 67
- Implenia verkauft Hochbau in Österreich an die ZECH Bau Austria GmbH
- Implenia signs Agreement to sell Austrian Building Construction unit to ZECH Bau Austria GmbH
- HUESKER implements first high-performance Robot