Glencore notes the announcement by Yamana relating to the integration of the Agua Rica project with the Alumbrera mine, plant and infrastructure.
Going forward, the integrated project will be known as the MARA Project. Located in Argentina’s Catamarca province, the project will create significant synergies by allowing Alumbrera’s existing infrastructure to be used for processing ore from the future open pit mine at Agua Rica. Glencore looks forward to working with its partners to help MARA achieve its potential for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Nominations for the Hatch–CIM Mining and Minerals Project Development Safety Award are open!
- Superior teams with EESSCO to supply Aggregate Equipment in New England