Within the the Isarco construction site, the route of the existing Brenner railway line has been shifted by relocating the east track, on which trains will travel southwards. In January, the east track - towards the Brenner pass - was shifted.
These works were necessary in order to proceed with the excavation of the tunnels (main and interconnecting tunnels), which will be located on the route of the existing Brenner railway line.
The existing line was shifted (for approx. 900 metres) with as little effect as possible on the operation of the current line.
At 3:15 pm on Sunday February, 7th the first train train ran on the new track between Fortezza and Le Cave.
Within the the Isarco construction site, works are proceeding at full speed with the excavation of the tunnels under the river and the freezing activities, as well as the construction of cut-and-cover tunnels.
- Strabag acquires Metro Projects in Prague
- ACCIONA is awarded Sydney Metro West for €1.24 billion
- International Consortium of Cemex, Enertrag and Sunfire launches ground breaking Green Hydrogen Project
- SMT Scharf AG supplies Tunnel Logistics for green Energy Project Snowy Mountain 2.0 in Australia
- Pair of Crossover TBMs completes Triple Tunnel Drives in Mumbai