Normet India has taken a step ahead to grow and sustain its business in this competitive market. With the growing business and expansion, there was a definite need to develop a system which can define and control the processes, connect the employees and management.
In January 2020, the main certification audit was carried our covering multiple sites. As a result Normet India received its ISO Certification for ISO 9001 (Quality Management system), ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management system) which covers all Business lines, Manufacturing plants, Functions and five mine sites at Hindustan Zinc Ltd for Service operations.
- Fugro supports Ørsted’s Sunrise Wind Offshore Wind Farm in the US
- 25 years of Bauer in the Philippines: Specialist Foundation Engineering for Infrastructure, Energy Generation and Buildings
- Webuild: First stone laid for Ionian Highway in Italy
- How does a Power Plant receive a Sustainability Certification?
- Fugro’s RILA Technology wins Network Rail Western Route Track Survey Contract