Successful Internal Workshop with Visit to the Finnish Transport Agency, General Assembly and ITA COSUF Award 2016
More than 25 ITA Cosuf members participated end of October 2016 in an internal workshop organised by the Finnish Transport Agency in Helsinki. The experts for Operational Safety of Underground Facilities met to network and inform about the latest developments, especially those presented by the Finnish Tunnelling experts. The event started with the General Assembly and the presentation of the ITA Cosuf Award Winner 2016, Wilson Ulises Rojas Alva from Denmark and ended finally with an interesting site visit.
Source: ITA Cosuf
- Epiroc wins Order from Cormidom in Dominican Republic to boost Mining Operation
- Cimic's CPB Contractors preferred for Metro Tunnel works in Australia
- Twin Robbins Crossover TBMs to bore on Mumbai Metro Line 3
- Elkuch Bator AG Switzerland and ATA Hill & Smith AB Sweden cooperate
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK