Kai Helkiö (Construction Manager) has been appointed as a Construction Project Director for Keliber Oy's Lithium Project.
Helkiö will be responsible for organizing the construction project, selection of the key suppliers, schedule of the construction project and safety and environmental aspects of the project. Helkiö will start in his position in June 1st 2019 and will report to CEO Pertti Lamberg.
Helkiö has a long international experience from the construction project management. He has previously worked as a Project Director and Project Manager for example at Lemminkäinen, Lemcon Asia, LEC Networks, NCC Finland Oyj, Huawei Finland and Ed. Zueblin AG (Germany). Helkiö will join Keliber as Construction Project Director from the position of Risk Manager at Assi hospital project of Skanska Oy Finland.
"I warmly welcome Kai to join the company. He has extensive experience from successful management of construction projects. I’m confident Kai will make a strong contribution to the company's lithium project," says Pertti Lamberg, CEO of Keliber Oy.
- Glencore to join The Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- TOMRA’s Technology and Partnership approach delivers record-breaking Diamond Recoveries for Lucara
- Mining Technology Suppliers need common Standards
- One Young World Summit: Inspiring Hatch’s future Leaders
- Minister welcomes Student Ambassadors