Keliber Oy has appointed Carnegie Investment Bank AB and Nordea Bank Abp as advisors for the equity financing for the Company’s mining and lithium chemical production project. Carnegie will be the Global Coordinator for the equity financing. Together with Company, the advisors will explore different financing options, including possibilities for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) through a listing of the Company’s shares, for the construction of the Lithium Project.
Some months ago, Keliber appointed Northcott Capital Limited as the coordinator of the debt financing. Initial contacts have been established with relevant banks and sources of debt financing, and assessments of opportunities are ongoing.
Based on the definitive feasibility study which was completed in June 2018 the total investment of the Lithium Project is estimated to approximately EUR 250 million, and the financing will be investigated as a combination of debt and equity.
“We are pleased that we have an extremely experienced consortium in place to investigate the financing of the Lithium Project. We have been working with Northcott on debt financing already for couple of months and now we will commence active preparations to ensure also the equity financing of the project”, says Jaakko Vilponen, CFO of Keliber Oy.
- Increased Unemployment Rate highlights Importance of Queensland Resource Sector Jobs
- Evraz KGOG and Vist Group deploy automated System for Monitoring Mining Vehicles in Quarries
- Anglo American Q2 2019 Production Report
- LMV Commerciale srl and REMA TIP TOP AG enter into partnership
- Beumer at PERUMIN: Economical and efficient Transport Solutions for the Mining Industry